28.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 28

Take care of my body: I went out to run this morning.  I didn't expect my heart and all my emotions to come out of my body on the run, but that's pretty much what happened.
Take care of my heart/mind: Talked to Mom (Heart) and Dad (mind), who helped me find the strongest and most generous parts of myself.  And I talked to Qat Lady, who is as heartbroken as I am.
Take care of my living space: I accidentally did some weeding, but, not much else.
Take care of work or economic security: I did work.  Almost hit productivity, not quite though.
A clipping or link from the news: No.  My city is on fire.  St Paul is on fire.  The suburbs are on fire.  It's the embodiment of pain and humiliation and injustices that have been building.  The murder of George Floyd is horrific. The riots are a horror.  here is a summary, if you need it
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new:  Well.  The other day I had a social distance back yard visit with several friends.  It's there I was forced to realize that my cantilever umbrella is NO MATCH for the west facing sun my patio gets.  Gazebos are sort of out of stock, but not entirely.
Picture from the day:
I am thankful for: Mom told me I can come home.  I may do the thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment