3.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 2 and 3

Wow, I finally missed a blog day yesterday.

Saturday I had birthday donuts with Captain Smiley.  Then I headed to Lowes, mostly for dirt but I spent more money on plants than on dirt.

After shopping, I definitely ran my mile.  Not much more, but for sure my mile.

And then, y'all, I was in my garden all day.  I weeded the front, I weeded the back, I planted marigolds, I pruned a variegated dogwood (I really do not like those, they are a pain in the ass). I planted some plants in pots.

Dungeon Master came for an outdoor, far away visit. It made my heart happy.

I took a break and then gardened more.  I am scratched and bruised and... all of the things.

In the evening, we had a Zoom Happy Hour.  It was everything.

And then I went to bed.  I am starting to sleep mildly better. Like waking up at 5am instead of 4am?

Sunday, I woke up at 5am, and then went back to sleep.  Till like 10:30.

And then I lay on the couch 'till like 5:30pm.  Sundays?  I guess it is what is it?

I did my run.

And then, y'all, I gardened even more.  Variegated dogwoods are the devil I tell you.  I just, why do they have all of the dead branches?  Maybe once I prune them more attentively, they'll calm down?  I'm unclear.

I talked to Mom and Dad for a while.

Now I am doing all of the laundry.  The "air dry" load is currently online, and last is the towels.  If I get done tonight, it'll be four loads total.

No comments:

Post a Comment