1.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 1

Here's another 'play by play' of my day

8ish - woke up.
8:15 - Safety Huddle (conference call)
I had 'visits' at 9am, 10am and 12pm, with virtual meetings at 11am and 12pm. 
I was glad I had such a 'busy' day.
At 1pm we had an employee forum which are very useful.
I made spaghetti carbonara while I listened.  Food was done by the time I asked my question.
Rest of the day, until like 5pm, I was doing all the work trying to sort things out before the weekend.
It was good to have a busy/useful day.

Around 5pm I went for my run.

After that it was social hour including FaceTime with Mom and Dad and distance happy hour with Captain Smiley.

This was also the day I learned that my job will be virtual, like, through September at least.  So, I need a long term game plan.  What I'm doing right now is not going to work for that long. Also, I'm about ready to shave my head again. Have we talked about that before?  Whatever, it's not like I'm going to see people in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment