22.5.20

COVID Diaries - Friday May 22

Take care of my body: I got up, um, at a time, and went for a run.  I meant to hit 5 miles but wound up with 4.2.  I am happy to report I did not poop my pants.
Take care of my heart/mind: Worked from my patio for most of the morning. It's cooler in the morning, so I'll need to keep that in mind.
Take care of my living space:
Moved my patio umbrella to where I think it belongs.  It's first location didn't make the shade in the right place.
Moved my plants to a new location to accommodate the new umbrella location.
Washed/dried/put away my towels.
Ran a load of dishes which may or may not get put away tonight, but they're clean y'all.
Ran another load of laundry, this time washing my shower curtain.
Sorted out running gear for better storage.
Take care of work or economic security: I mean, I didn't go shopping today, so I've got that going on.
A clipping or link from the news: The state fair is officially cancelled.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock: Nothing today, because I really didn't go out.
Picture from the day:
I am thankful for: Captain Smiley made me grilled pork chops for supper.  We had the grill just a bit too hot, so they weren't quite as melt in your mouth as the first round, but they were pretty freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment