21.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 21

Take care of my body: I got up early and ran.  I had dreams of doing weights too, but that didn't happen.
Take care of my heart/mind: Well, sort of, I almost got take out today, but ultimately did not.  So that was a good decision.
Take care of my living space: Well, I finally started talking to the dirty dishes I left in the sink yesterday.   I also did two loads of laundry, including smelly running clothes.
Take care of work or economic security: I did work today, and our productivity requirements haven't changed, but they have been clarified. Short answer: I need more referrals, but this is possible. Also, as noted above, I almost got take out today, but ultimately did not.  So that was a good decision. co
A clipping or link from the news: Not really news but this is making my day
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock: Well, not out of stock, but they hadn't re-stocked the cilantro when I went to the store, so the sweet lady there had to run to the back to get some for me.
Picture from the day: I am not down with geese. see here for more info
I am thankful for: Being bigger than a goose?

No comments:

Post a Comment