9.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 8 and May 9

So, I forgot to do a blog post yesterday, but it was ultimately a positive day.

I had a virtual visit with my physician.  The visit was productive in many ways.  The doctor told me she'd researched my concern ahead of time (which just made me feel like a million dollars), and told me "if this works, you'll feel better by next week".  So, obviously, when she can't lay hands on me, that's what we tried first.

I had a run later in the day, and already it felt better.

Also, I am dating a new pair of running shoes.  Altra had a deal for health care workers and I totally took advantage of that.  As with all things, I had to re-lace them.  Maybe I should do a blog post about that?

I worked yesterday and that was ultimately productive.  I remain grateful that I have a job, and grateful I have an opportunity to help in this situation. 

Today, I woke up kind of late but not problematically late. I did a weight lifting routine based on this video but not exactly the same. Then I did some Zumba and ran my mile.

I hung out in the afternoon (meaning I napped, let's be real). 

In the evening I cooked chicken, cous cous, and okra.  It was heaven.  I am currently in a zoom call with my people.   It's wonderful.

I am surprised and pleased to tell you how much better I feel now, even a day after the changes I discussed with my physician.  It's kind of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment