24.5.20

COVID Diaries - Saturday and Sunday May 23 and 24

I was a slacker yesterday, so doing this for both days. 

Take care of my body: Saturday I walked in the afternoon, but more importantly ran in the morning and fell into a new book.  Sunday it was supposed to rain and did not, so I wound up running late in the afternoon.  It was hot.
Take care of my heart/mind: I had a zoom call last night.  Plus, did I tell you about the book I fell into on my runs.
Take care of my living space: Not much.
Take care of work or economic security: I've eaten out a couple of times. 
A clipping or link from the news: y'all, I really didn't think Strava could piss me off this hard.  I only care because comparing my performance on routes I run a lot is interesting.  And because it's super fun to have a count of how many times I've run my various 1 mile loops.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: I had to update this bullet when, I kid you not, I saw an advertisement for a bidet.  On television.
Picture from the day: We're going with the zoom call.

I am thankful for: Also the zoom call.

No comments:

Post a Comment