10.5.20

COVID Diaries - Another screwed up dream

So, quarantine dreams are a real thing.

I dreamed I went to see a client (this would've been in the context of my last job, more than my current job).  It gets a bit hazy but the humans beside myself are the client who's a dude, client's wife/girlfriend/whatever who is female, and possibly a baby.  I don't know about the baby, I lost track of it.  <i>Which appears to be a recurring theme in my dreams?</i>

So, for some reason, I wound up falling asleep at these people's house in like a spare room.  Like, at night.  <i>Why was I there at night?  I have no idea.</i>  So, around 2am I wake up and I was all "I feel better now, I'mma drive home".  And I went to their garage (why was my car in their garage?) except my car was gone.  Also, I kept always going the wrong way to get to their garage, like the wrong hallway, and retracing my steps. 

Now I'm like, WTF, they took my keys and moved my car.  This is not funny.  And this is where the dream, like, happened twice in two different directions.

Branch 1 is that I found the drunk neighborhood guy, who's name I somehow knew, and I was like "George.  Do you know anything about this?  What happened?"  And he confesses to moving my car, parking it somewhere on count road 1.  And I was like "you're going to take me there.  Now"  So we walked and found my car and it had some damage and I was crushed.  I was thinking "If I get the cops involved, then I have to disclose the professional relationship and that'll really screw up my license"

Branch 2 involves me hearing the story of dude driving away in my car (not George) and getting pulled over and then arrested for auto theft at gun point.  So now, the police are involved and for sure my professional license is going to get screwed up.

And then I dream woke up and was like "did that happen?  Is that real or can I keep my job"
I was super happy to wake up for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment