16.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 16

Saturday.  Y'all, today is Saturday.

5am-ish: I woke up and I was like, "ok; maybe I'll hit up a run"  To "warm up" I pulled out the laundry that I dried last night. It was good.  Then I went out to run, and wound up along the river to check out sunrise.  I'm not going to lie.  There was at least one 'homeless' dude I saw trying to open up a beer can upside down, and one other homeless encampment, plus a dude literally walking in the Mississippi River (perhaps from the homeless encampment?) so I was a little sketched out. But I was fine.  In general, the homeless communities in Minneapolis tend to co-exist with the running communities in a live and let live kind of way.  That's what it was like today, but I was still sketched out.

When I got home, I was surprised to have the energy to clean my kitchen, and then vacuum the floor.  But I did the thing.  And then I slept 'till 11:15am.

When I woke up, y'all I had strawberries and cream and then had another nap.

For happy hour, I played gallows pole for many reasons, not the least of which is that I thought people could hear me. Zoom and sound, like, there are some issues okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment