11.5.20

Covid Diaries- May 11


Oh boy. Blogger, don't fuck this up. I am not a fan of the new design. HTML code shouldn't be this fussy. Today, I woke up feeling like the queen of the world. And therefore didn't eat breakfast. So, obviously it wasn't a super run, but it was fun and I felt good at the end of it. So that's what's important right? Next up, I practiced for "talent night" which is a happy hour theme this week. I have a song in mind but I'm not announcing it yet. Then, I thought it'd be fun to see the Heron Rookery. Right up until the moment the train was stopped on Lyndale. Stopped. So, instead I headed to Sherburne Wildlife Refuge. Where I could not hit the education center and lake due to road construction. I basically spent all day on the wildlife trail. Dear blogger: I effing hate this layout. How do I get the old format back please?

No comments:

Post a Comment