4.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 4

"May the fourth be with you" Y'all know, right?

Today is my day off.  Sort of.

I had two call in meetings and one other thing I needed to address.  Because I'm a team player.  (And honestly, I like my job, and I have time to help out.)

Then I went shopping because I needed Pork Marinade ingredients.  Captain Smiley was all "what's the recipe?!?" and I was all "I just did what felt right?"  Marinade ingredients include cilantro, cumin, salt, chili powder, garlic cloves, lime juice, and orange juice. 

In the afternoon, I eventually went for a run and interrupted a Sheriffs raid.  Never a dull moment up here.

Captain Smiley cooked me supper.  On his grill. I'm ready for a grill I think.

Also, random, my hair is now very very short.  An 8 guard on the clippers took care of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment