19.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 19

Take care of my body: I woke up around 5:30am and headed out for a run.  5.03 miles in the morning with a stead heart rate.  It felt great.
Take care of my heart/mind: I had lovely 'visits' at work today.
Take care of my living space: Let's talk about the garden and my plants.  I got an umbrella for my patio.  Captain Smiley helped me put it together.  I only have one piece left over.  I wish I was joking.  Both of us were like "I thought there'd be more shade".  It's a 10ft umbrella.  I need to get to know the umbrella and possible angles/etc. Captain Smiley did point out it'll be perfect in the middle of the day.
Take care of work or economic security: I worked all day. And I did not cave and order Chipotle for supper, so the not eating out streak continues.
A clipping or link from the news: I'm going with this outline of the kinds of procedures that are not happening in the medical field right now
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock: I couldn't find chives/onions for my herb garden.  And I really couldn't find plant stands for outside.  It's a process.
Picture from the day: I am surprised to tell you I don't have pics from today. 
I am thankful for: Facetime with Mom an Dad and garden advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment