13.5.20

COVID Diaries - May 13

It was supposed rain today, like all day, so I didn't water my plants.  It barely rained.  And now I have questions.

In real life: I woke up to a phone call from a person who graciously waited until 8:01am to call me.  I'm supposed to be awake right?  I think I answered in my awake voice.  After that call my alarm went off for reals and I attended safety huddle.

Next, I went out for a short run, because, again, it was supposed to rain all day.

Then I worked the rest of the day until I couldn't answer emails in a coherent manner.  Sigh.

I talked to Mom and Dad for a minute.  Dad got to play golf today so he was happy.

I ended the evening with a visit to Captain Smiley to assist taking out his recycling. I am a great neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment