20.5.20

COVID Diaries - Wednesday May 20

Take care of my body: I got up this morning and ran my mile.  Part of taking care of my body is resting from yesterday.  I am still feeling well though.
Take care of my heart/mind: At the end of the work day I sent a couple thank you notes directly to colleagues who made my day, and then also a "recognition" to some managers so they're aware as well.
Take care of my living space: I got more plants.  We're going to try an artichoke which could be fun, and a curry plant, and also I needed chives.
Take care of work or economic security: I had an unusually productive work day including, I kid you not, a mileage point for productivity.
A clipping or link from the news: More stuff is set to re-open on June 1. That's 12 days from now.  Gyms are not on the list, and for now, it's probably better that way.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock: Dollar store is out of its garden supplies.  Too late in the season I guess.

Picture from the day: Enjoying my umbrella.
I am thankful for: The Dungeon Master brought me pork chops.  So I'll have to make a marinade for them tomorrow, and then make plans.  Also, Dungeon Master is attempting to teach me about fried corn.  It involves a lot of butter, and possibly some cream?  I have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment