25.2.18

Running Conditions in January

A note to my future self: I didn't take a picture every day I ran this month.  No doubt my phone would've frozen before pictures were possible most days.  I think this month was either freakishly cold or oddly warm.  There weren't that many 'average' days. Here is what I captured.


January 1:
January 5:
January 7 (when it warmed up):
January 8 (how early was I out there that I need a vest?):
January 9 (don't get used to this nonsense):
January 10:
January 13 (back to reality apparently):
January 14 (read the fine print):
January 15:
January 20 (not sure what happened in the preceding 5 days, but it must've been either rough or boring):
January 21:
January 22 (I got the run done before the blizzard; this picture is more related to me cleaning off my car):
January 24:
January 26 (this was a legit good running day):














No comments:

Post a Comment