1.3.18

Running Conditions in February

Early February was brutal between cold, snow, and ice. Late February is still brutal between snow, ice, and puddles. There were more treadmill runs and a track run or two while I was coping. I spent lots and lots of time at Lake Nokomis and any other trails the city plows regularly. Early in the month, the phone stayed at home because it would've frozen outside anyways. I ended the month telling a friend that running everyday is an exercise for body and for my heart. In gratitude that my body is strong enough to do the work, and I have beautiful, safe spaces to enjoy.

February 5:
February 7:
February 10:
February 11:
February 14:
February 17:
February 19:
February 21:
February 23:
February 24:
February 25:
February 26:
February 27:
February 28:








No comments:

Post a Comment