10.2.18

Whole30 Day 25

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre was an RX Bar, post was lunch.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs. Banana.  Coffee
Lunch: Around 2:30 or 3pm, I finally had lunch.  I really should've been hungrier.  Same as all the other lunches I had this week.
Snacks: Apple
Supper: Left over chicken, left over kale, potatoes, bacon
Exercise: Run 6 miles, lift weights.  See why 2 hard boiled eggs and a banana didn't seem like enough to get me to 2:30?
Shopping: None.
Cooking: Made bacon for the week
Thoughts: Some bacon takes longer than others in the oven.
I am so over washing tupperware.  I hate dishes in general but the amount of tupperware my lunches generate is ridiculous.
Two more weeks.  I miss being able to have dinner at a restaurant with friends.
I bought some kombucha for this round.  But I still haven't found the right time to drink it.  I have to be in a special mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment