10.2.18

Whole30 Day 10

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL. No
Breakfast: I ate late.  Because ice and snow.  Eggs, bacon, sweet potato, coffee.  Maybe a banana.  I forget.
Lunch: Same as yesterday plus a Larabar.  Also at pretty late. 
Snacks: None
Supper: Fried plantain and crisped prosciutto; grapefruit.  I ate lunch late so I wasn't hungry.  This was more an 'I have to eat or I'll regret it later' thing.
Exercise: Ran a mile in the snow.
Shopping: Franklin Ave Co op on the way home.  Did I mention the ice and snow.  It was literally on the way or I would not have stopped.
Cooking: Breakfast and technically supper
Thoughts: Eating one meal late screws up all the rest of the meals for the day.  Sigh.
Also, I legit would've had a banana pancake but I couldn't remember if I needed almond milk and I didn't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment