10.2.18

Whole30 Day 31

Pre workout and post workout meals: Nothing before, breakfast after
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto; banana; coffee
Lunch: Chicken, avocado, cut up veggies, apple
Snacks: Apricots, pistachios, bacon.  I'm hungry.
Supper: This Steak Fajita recipe, at least for the marinade.  I did veggies as well, but not exactly how this recipe calls for.  I have lots of left overs.  That was not the best cut of steak for this, btw.
Exercise: Ran 1.2 miles or so, lift weights. It was nice to have this done before work.
Shopping: None really
Cooking: Supper only.
Thoughts: Day 31.  I keep thinking about how I could technically cheat now.  'Cause it's day 31.  But I haven't cheated.  Even though I'm grumpy and hungry and I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment