10.2.18

Whole30 Day 27

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre- 2 slices of bacon.
Breakfast: Larabar.  This was also my post workout meal. Sorry, it's Sunday and my meals are always screwed up today.  Fizzy water because air is dry and I'm thirsty.
Lunch: Sweet potatoes, bacon, eggs, coffee.
Snacks: None yet, we'll see.
Supper: 6 minute eggs.  I believe these are also called 'soft boiled'.  Qat Lady taught me and they are excellent.  Two burger patties.  Prosciutto.  Fried plantain.  The plantain was ripe and perfect.
Exercise: Running, elliptical, weight lifting
Shopping: Surprisingly, no
Cooking: All of the above
Thoughts:  OMG, 27 days.

This is my third round, and the first time I'm really thinking about what are lifestyle changes I can make that are real and I just do all the time.
Between my first and second round, I didn't fall off the wagon too hard.  I was best about not eating grains nor a ton of dairy, and worst about alcohol and anything out to eat with friends.
Between the second round and this one, I fell off the wagon on everything, especially grains.  Pasta found its way back to my house, as did all of the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment