10.2.18

Whole30 Day 32

Pre workout and post workout meals:Well, nothing pre.  Post was banana pancakes which is ridiculous becuase I didn't even work out that hard. But I was hungry, so I ate.
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon
Lunch: Chicken, avocado, veggies, apples
Snacks: See my post workout meal
Supper: Cooked potatoes and steak fajitas from last night. 
Exercise: Run 1.3 miles, drills, we'll see if I get around to core conditioning or yoga tonight.
Shopping: No, and I meant to.
Cooking: Did I tell you about those banana pancakes? 
Thoughts: I know pancakes are technically illegal on W30, but I'm doing me here and I'm cool with it.
I am technically done with the "30" part anyways.  I keep telling myself that, like 'you can slip if you want to' and then my brain is all 'WTF, the race is in like 8 days.  Keep if together'
 My new favorite potato recipe:
  • Cut potatoes in 1" squares or slightly smaller.  (Home fries size for my southern people.) 
  • Melt some butter
  • Add salt, pepper, whatever you want to your melted butter.
  • Toss potatoes in said butter. 
  • Cook at 475* for 20mins.
  • Mmmmmmm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment