28.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 26, 27, and 28

Friday June 26: I worked pretty hard today.  It was one of those Fridays where more and more work came in as the afternoon went on.  That's okay sometimes though.  I'm happy for my job.  I ran before work and walked afterwards.  Nice but very hot way to start the weekend.

Saturday June 27: My belated birthday party.  Because my teeth hurt so bad last weekend, there would be no celebrations.  We sat on my patio, had donuts, and played lawn jenga.  Captain Smiley did my dishes.  It was great.

Sunday June 28: Marks my return to the gym. Because when I woke up at 9:30am, it was already 78* and I noped straight outta that nonsense.  I joined the purple place right before all the drama went down.  I'm not in a good routine there yet, but I'm seeing potential.  Today I learned that bone conduction earphones will 100% not be right for the gym because they don't block out enough noise. In the evening, Captain Smiley made me ribs.  Then I came back and legit cleaned my kitchen.  I also washed my sheets and the blankets that live on my couch, so it was a productive day.
New clipping for the weekend: There was no official Pride parade this year, but Pride and Black Lives Matters finally became allies.  That was way too long in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment