25.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 25

Take care of my body: I ran 5 miles today. Also, I cut my hair again.  This time outside, covered in a shower curtain, with a mirror. I usually require a re-do or two afterwards so we'll see.
Take care of my heart/mind: I got ready for my birthday/Pride party.
Take care of my living space: I also got ready for my birthday/Pride party.
Take care of work or economic security: Because I am a team player, I drove a long way to stand outside a patient's house and try to help sort out some business.  Not sure if it worked.
A clipping or link from the news: A friend posted a similar recipe on Facebook, and then suddenly this video appeared in my RSS feed, about Beef Fizz.  Emmy eats anything, so for serious, avoid this one peoples.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: I went to Costco.  They even had toilet paper.
Picture from the day: I don't think I took one?
I am thankful for: I had a nice outdoor chat with Mom and Dad while my shade sail was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment