15.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 15

Take care of my body: I did a deck of cards weight lifting work out, and I ran/walked 4.49 miles in the hot hot part of the day. 
Take care of my heart/mind: I love my patio.
Take care of my living space: Did I mention my patio?
Take care of work or economic security: I actually worked today ahead of a planned dental procedure on Wednesday.
A clipping or link from the news: Seriously, this was not, like, a sure thing, but, way to go Supreme Court.  People are people. 
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Opposite wise, toilet paper is reappearing at Costco.
Picture from the day: No, because it was too hot for pics when I was running.
I am thankful for: I dropped off Marigolds to Dungeon Master as a slightly belated birthday gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment