22.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 22

Take care of my body: I ran 4 miles.  No.  Okay.  I ran/walked four miles.  And I did an 'easy' deck of cards workout.
Take care of my heart/mind: I visited with Captain Smiley at the end of the night.  He had some hard news earlier in the day.  I also visited with my neighbor on the other side.  (I should call her Jackpot neighbor, because seriously, I'd never met her before we shared a wall and she is the best so far.)
Take care of my living space: I played some more with my shade sail.  I had to make some slits in it.  So it can tolerate the wind better.  Olive had this idea that I'd like measure and draw lines to cut, while I'm over here playing with scissors.
Take care of work or economic security: Okay; that didn't happen too much today.  Except, the canopy that I ordered that snapped in the rain storm, I mostly sent back to Amazon, so that'll be money back in my pocket.
A clipping or link from the news: Okay.  Here's what's confusing me about the news.
Headline 1 Snowballing Coronavirus cases in US States as Hospitals fill.
Headline 2 The daily coronavirus update: Minnesota reports lowest one-day death toll in more than two months.  I mean.  I am so confused over here.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Actually, not an issue today?
Picture from the day: This is yesterday.  This is the shade sail Olive, Captain Smiley and Dungeon Master helped me design and build.
I am thankful for: Today I'm going with neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment