14.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 14

Take care of my body: I ran 6.2 miles this morning.  Ran/walked while listing to Percy Jackson.  Have seriously fallen into those books.
Afterwards, I picked up the piles and piles of medicine I need ahead of Wednesday dental procedure. Wahoo.
Take care of my heart/mind: I had supper with Captain Smiley.  The pork chops continue to melt in my mouth like butter.
Take care of my living space: I picked the windiest day of summer so far to secure my outdoor patio canopy.  So far, it's holding steady.
Take care of work or economic security: No.  Just, well... I picked $3 buckets for securing the canopy verses something much more expensive?  So, there's that.
A clipping or link from the news: Meh.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Marigolds for Dungeon Master, but I think that relates more to the time of year versus COVID 19?
Picture from the day: Want to know all about the Blue Heron I chilled with while running all of the laps around my marsh?

I am thankful for: At the moment, it's between the pork chops and the canopy mooring system I copied from Zumba friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment