12.6.20

COVID Diaires - June 12

Take care of my body: I ran 4.45 miles in the morning.  Run/walk most of it, but I did run my mile.
Take care of my heart/mind: Well, I thought this was going to be a trip to a nature preserve but wound up being a visit with work colleagues who I haven't seen since... March?  February?  I dunno?  Who are most of you actually?
Take care of my living space: I tried something new on the patio, partially defeated the west facing "I will melt you" evening sun.
Take care of work or economic security: I did work.  And got a mileage point!
A clipping or link from the news: this seems relevant given my recent issues with a package taking the tour of Minneapolis and the suburbs before getting to my house.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Well, canopy walls are definitely in stock.  Gas is above $2/gallon again.  I think that's good but I'm not sure.
Picture from the day: Face Time with Mom and Dad before my phone died.
I am thankful for: I had a lovely chat with Aunt Barb.  And, I have a new baby cousin, so that's amazing. Let me just say that again, I have a new baby cousin!
Also, wishing Dungeon Master the happiest of birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment