13.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 13

Take care of my body: I ran/walked 8 miles today.  I have learned that from now on, if I'm going that far, I need water and a salt tab.  That would've made today's run much better.
Take care of my heart/mind: I have fallen into the first Percy Jackson book.
Take care of my living space: Meh.
Take care of work or economic security: Not much.  I put gas in my car and got a super gulp at the gas station after the run, but that's as much damage as I did.
A clipping or link from the news: I've been confused by public health data here showing cases are coming in "waves" but generally decreasing. This explains more.  Apparently, Minnesota and Ohio are decreasing, KY is holding steady, and don't go to the south.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Today, tacos.
Picture from the day: Not really, but wishing Dungeon Master the happiest of birthdays (again, from yesterday.)
I am thankful for: This pop up canopy on my patio.  Makes it so much more pleasant even than the umbrella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment