24.6.20

COVID Diaries - Wednesday June 24

Take care of my body: I ran this morning; run/walk almost six miles.  It was hot y'all.  My mouth feels fine though.
Take care of my heart/mind: I had a lovely chat with Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear this evening.  My Pooky Bear's birthday is today.
Take care of my living space: Not really. I didn't make it worse though. So, there's that.
Take care of work or economic security: I was oddly productive at work, while also being mildly confrontational.  Just this side of the line so I can retain said employment.
A clipping or link from the news: No.  Just, too many.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: I did not shop today. Shocker, I know.
Picture from the day: Crescent moon?
I am thankful for: Having friends I trust to put me in my place. And keep me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment