11.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 11

Take care of my body: Ooof.  I ran a long way this morning.  I did not do weights, because I was like dead when I got back.  I probably won't do that tomorrow.
Take care of my heart/mind: I talked by video to some coworkers I haven't seen in a while, and then I watered my plants.
Take care of my living space: Did I tell you about my plants?
Take care of work or economic security: I did work today, was pleasantly surprised by my productivity.
A clipping or link from the news: White Privilege is real people. Fascinating.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Related: the post office forgot where Minneapolis is and sent my package to the wrong place.  Now I don't know when I'll get it.  Sigh.  Updated to add: Qat Lady says it's harder to fix your pets right now, or takes longer for an appointment.  I assume since people vents and animal vents are the same thing and the people hospitals have them all right now?
Picture from the day: Apparently I can't upload them right now?  Thanks Blogger. Updated: Blogger healed itself.  Your turn USPS
I am thankful for: I had a nice day at work and finished up under my umbrella outside, which did not blow away in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment