10.6.20

COVID Diaries - June 10

Take care of my body: I ran 5 miles this morning.  I finally nominated a five mile loop in my neighborhood that does not involve train tracks. I really didn't understand what an issue that'd be when I moved here.  It's on 57th and 49th, which are slightly busier, but have separated pedestrian/bike trails, so I like it.
Take care of my heart/mind: I, um, well... I shopped at North Market, which is apparently having reduced hours for a minute.  I am now remembering I need to make yogurt. Sigh.
Take care of my living space: I weeded after I ran.  I also moved a couple "cooler" plants to the front yard, and dealt with recycling.
Take care of work or economic security: I did work.  I think I'd do better if I went to Lyric or Westgate more, sat there and worked, and then went home.
A clipping or link from the news: this is a few days old, but I adore it for obvious reasons.  I mean, the administration did say to own the streets, right?
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Okra has been out of stock at my store for too long.  I have a strong sad for that.
Picture from the day: I mean, did I take one?
I am thankful for: Can I say potato chips?  Actually, today, I finished catching up on season six of Agents of Shield, so I could figure out what's going on in the current season.  I love Agent Coulson.

No comments:

Post a Comment