1.7.20

COVID Diaries - I am slowing down on this, right

I'm doing June 29, 30 and July 1 on here.

June 29
Take care of my body: I went to the gym, hit the treadmill and did some weights.
Take care of my heart/mind: I helped a work friend with some mildly work related (but mostly not really) questions. Plus, I got to see a work friend.  Totally worth my time.
Take care of my living space: I may have cleaned the kitchen.  I am unclear
Take care of work or economic security: I worked y'all.  On a Monday.  Because Friday is the observed day for July 4 this year.  And I didn't want to take PTO.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Related: Smashburger is not close enough to me.  Just saying.
I am thankful for: I cooked supper instead.

Take care of my body: I did a long run outside, super low heart rate even though it was so hot.
Take care of my heart/mind: I talked to a friend (more a friend of Mom and Dad's) who's always super kind to talk to.
Take care of my living space: I am dating Hello Fresh.  Just, like, to have some variety in food and make my brain work less for shopping.  We'll see how it goes.
Take care of work or economic security: I had to tell my boss I worked too hard this pay period.  Ooops.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Hello Fresh is delivering to new people again, so that's good.
I am thankful for: So many things.

Take care of my body: In addition to running, y'all, I got my mouth stitches out today.  My joy is boundless.  There were a couple places in my mouth I didn't realize I had stitches and they hurt like hell.
Take care of my heart/mind: I talked to Mom and Dad for a while.
Take care of my living space: We'll see about that one.
Take care of work or economic security: I worked today, and did my first home visit since mid-March.  I now have medical grade equipment.  Like "hi, we have enough for social work to have some" so things must really be okay.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: So I adore Senita's 7" lux shorts.  Yeah.  They've been out of stock like all summer.
Picture from the day: It was a rough day with birds.  A fucking red wing black bird actually ran into my head today while it was dive bombing me.  And then
I almost stepped on this poor bird.  Yes, that's right.  She was sitting on the side walk, not moving.  Let me snap all kinds of pics of her
I am thankful for: Did I tell you about getting my stitches out?

No comments:

Post a Comment