6.7.20

COVID Diaries - July 6

Take care of my body: I did an evening run.  Best thing we can say about it is I did not poop my pants.  I carried water which was smart. It's hot.  It was supposed to rain and it did not, which made me sad.
Take care of my heart/mind: I had actually a sad day.  One of my most favorite colleagues announced a change to their position this fall.  So I'm supportive, but sad because I really enjoy this colleague.
Take care of my living space: No.  But I didn't make things too much worse.
Take care of work or economic security: I worked today.  It turned out not to be as wild as I thought it'd be.
A clipping or link from the news: In 2020 bingo, did anyone have Bubonic Plague for July? I guess I'd also accept brain eating amoebas and "Florida makes people wear masks".
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Currently can't find a replacement cartridge for my soda stream.  This appears to be an ongoing issue.
Picture from the day: Fireworks carnage from one of the parks on my run.  Not the one closest to my house, but still quite close.
 I am thankful for: I am sitting out here on my patio.  I've tried to be outside a lot today.  It's finally working.

No comments:

Post a Comment