10.7.20

COVID Diaries - Friday July 10

Take care of my body: I ran 5 miles this morning.  It was hot and I should've taken water. Lesson learned.
Take care of my heart/mind: I got a burrito bowl from Chipotle and split it with Captain Smiley. And then we sat on my patio all evening.  It was everything. 
Take care of my living space: Just, no.
Take care of work or economic security: I had 8 points on a 5 point day, so, that's how my day was.
A clipping or link from the news: No.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: Nothing, but I got Chipotle delivered and Captain Smiley's food from Postmates never came. 
Picture from the day: have I mentioned my great neighbors?.  Just saying.
I am thankful for: See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment