9.7.20

COVID Diaries - July 9

Take care of my body: I ran 6.67 miles, which is my longest is quite some time. It was a run/walk, but I just cannot care about straight up running more than 1 mile/day since quarantine and all my races got cancelled.
Take care of my heart/mind: I talked to Mom and Dad for a while today.  That was lovely.
Take care of my living space: I made one of the Hello Fresh recipes I should've made last week.  It was good.
Take care of work or economic security: It was actually a super productive day at work. Almost 100% of the work was done from my back yard and I am loving it. I'd seriously like to thank the weather today.  I seriously needed a break from 95* highs and 75* lows we've had for the past two weeks.
A clipping or link from the news: Most of the news today is super political.  I'm trying not to be like "I knew my point of view was 'right'" because that doesn't feel like the right thing.  But, yo.  For serious.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: I had a couple new pairs of shorts come today, so I'm excited to give both of those a go.
Picture from the day: No.  I didn't take any.  Not even on my run.  There just wasn't anything "new' so to speak.
I am thankful for: I'd seriously like to thank the weather today.  I seriously needed a break from 95* highs and 75* lows we've had for the past two weeks.
Unrelated: My work computer has a touch screen and my home computer does not.  It gets confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment