8.7.20

COVID Diaries - July 8

Take care of my body: I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill, and walked on the treadmill.  It's hot y'all.
Take care of my heart/mind: I cooked supper for me and Captain Smiley.  It was lovely.
Take care of my living space: I did clean up a bit, so that was good.
Take care of work or economic security: It's my day off.  At least I didn't spend any money.
A clipping or link from the news: Yo, apparently there is a shortage of actual money right now?  It's a thing.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: LOL, see above.
Picture from the day: The only pics I took are of the treadmill (because my watch mileage doesn't always match or come close to the actual mileage on the mill).  Those are boring.
I am thankful for: Captain Smiley today.

No comments:

Post a Comment