7.7.20

COVID Diaries - July 7

Take care of my body: I ran this morning.  This evening I went to the gym to lift weights.  It's much better for me to have a place to go, and a time to only do lifting/stretching/whatever.  I learned that during quarantine.
Take care of my heart/mind: I talked to my plants y'all. 
Take care of my living space: My biggest accomplishment, no joke, is taking two massive bags of plastic to Target for recycling.  I hate walking in there with massive garbage bags.  I feel like a hillbilly. 
Take care of work or economic security: We are having all the changes at work.  I did tell my boss I'd like to up my FTE for a while, if the work exists, but that's one of those "massively up in the air"things at the moment.
A clipping or link from the news: I love this article about Hamilton and how having more people see theater in different formats will make them want to see it in the original format as well.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new:  Sorry.  I got nothing today.
Picture from the day: Honestly not sure I took any?
I am thankful for: I'm over here reliving my trip to CDMX and Captain Smiley's wedding so that's been sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment