5.7.20

COVID Diaries - Jule 3, 4, and 5

Friday July 3rd: I had the day off work for observation of the fourth.  I ran outside, and it was super hot.  Next up, I went over to my Pooky Bear's house.  I put my feet in a baby pool full of cold hose water, and hung out with the Pooky baby. We practiced splashing with our feet, and then sometimes with our hands.  It was a blast.

Saturday July 4th: I spent a long time at the gym.  I was happy for the air conditioning.  I ran on the treadmill and then hit up some weights. And then, I went to Smashburger.  It was so good.  For the rest of the day, I was just hiding from the heat.  We may have gotten the news that we are allowed to visit Grandma, two people, one time a week, for an hour.  There's very limited information about it though.  Meanwhile, I'm over here like "let me get in my car and head down".

Sunday July 5th: After some soul searching, I'm deciding maybe to improve my quarantine diet for a while and see if I lose some weight.  I haven't made any 'rules' for this.  But "don't eat crap" and "maybe fewer cheetos" are high on the list.  I did also make it to the gym today.  I did some walking and some running on the treadmill. And then did walking drills and all of the stretching.  For supper, I made homemade pesto.  Also heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment