17.7.20

COVID Diaries - July 16 and 17

Thursday: I woke up a bit later and went for a run.  This was one of those runs with, um, issues.  So, I wound up around 4 miles on the run.  Then I worked for the day, which was fine.  After work I hit the gym for a weights workout, and knocked out my last mile on the treadmill.  When I got home, I practiced WebEx with Mom.  That was fine. Next up was all of the cleaning and organizing.  Wonderful accomplishment there.

Friday: I woke up around 5:30am (no joke), took one look at the weather and was all "I must arise now and run".  It turned out to be a great run with a super lower heart rate.  I came home, worked a bit, and took first nap.  I worked some more when I woke up. Then I got "the call".  Meaning "Daddy lost his iPhone".  There was a lot of swearing, mostly from my dad.  We tried to log into iCloud; he didn't now his password so that was a thing.  We re-set the password, wrote it down and logged in. Y'all: Find my iphone is not enabled on his phone.  So, I was facepalming pretty hard.  Since I've completely failed my parents, I took second nap.  When I woke up, I found Dungeon Master and took her to get a new car.  Literally. I wrapped up the day by laying on my couch watching one of my most favorite Agents of Shield ever.  I love the ladies on this show!
The low tonight is going to be like 80*, so I may hit up a treadmill on the gym as early as humanly possible right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment