15.7.20

COVID Diarires - July 12-15

Apparently it's been a minute over here on the blog.  Sorry.

Sunday July12: I have no memory of this day. No.  Okay, I remember now.
First I got up and ran.
Then I went to see Olive, who helped me with a project.  Hole saws are apparently a thing.
Next up, I saw My Pooky Bear, Pooky Baby and Qat Lady for an outside hanging out period.
For supper Captain Smiley came over.
And I ended the night helping Dungeon Master return a rental car.
I was exhausted.

Monday July 13: I worked, because I am a team player.  Also, my new work schedule seems to be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.  Again, because I am a team player.  I had a nice run, and tried to stay out of trouble.

Tuesday July 14: I actually started the day at the office.  To get "fit tested" for an N95 mask.  My periodontist told me I can't wear the half face respirator right now because of my gums.  The N95s look a lot less intimidating.  And less bug like. I was tired and hungry today.  So, after work, I went and got myself a Smashburger.  And I'm okay with it.

Wednesday July 15: My day off for the week. Olive got a special bike that she can pedal or 'stride' on (like a kids learning bike).  So she came up and I ran while she biked with me. It was everything.  I went to Costco, and then hung out the rest of the day. Which, also, was everything.
Costco had lysol today y'all.  I almost got some as a gift for dungeon master.





No comments:

Post a Comment