2.7.20

COVID Diaries July 2

Take care of my body: It was 75* at 6am, so, y'all, I went to the gym.  I walked on the treadmill, ran on the treadmill, and lifted weights. Also, y'all, it's hot.
Take care of my heart/mind: I miss my Grandma a lot right now.  I don't know why.  I sent her a postcard.
Take care of my living space: Only thing I did outside today was water my plants.  It's hot.
Take care of work or economic security: I was accidentally like 5 or 6 points over my goal for work this week.  Work was crazy, especially today.  Actually me today: "I am late filing vulnerable adult report x about x because I had to file vulnerable adult report about ABC".  Y'all cannot believe ABC.
Things I tried to buy that are out of stock, or things that are now being advertised or sold that are new: I bought toilet paper today y'all.  Because I actually needed it.  But it still felt weird.
I am thankful for: I dunno.  Did I tell you how much I miss my Grandma?

No comments:

Post a Comment