1.10.17

Whole30 Day 39 - Almost...

Pre workout and post workout meals: Again.  Lol.
Breakfast: Coffee, bacon, eggs, sweet potato
Lunch: Salad at Mississippi Market salad bar.  With a friend from Old Job. It was a blast.
Snacks: Larabar.  Banana with cashew butter.  I am 'carbing up'
Supper: Farmer sausages and potatoes. 
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning.  Walk around the expo.
Shopping: Stopped at Mississippi Market to get stuff for the grill out tomorrow.
Cooking: Marinated onions for tomorrow night, marinating the flank steak for tomorrow night
Thoughts: I was, um, sick today.  Like, I'm about to get my period so my stomach hates all the things.  So I'm drinking lots and lots of water, I had some salt tabs and a nuun, and trying to actually eat so I have some energy tomorrow.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment