1.10.17

Whole30 Day 16

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.
Breakfast: Same as yesterday, bacon, eggs, pea pods, coffee
Lunch: Same as yesterday this is illuminating, pulled pork, avocado, grapes, strawberries, cut veggies, pea pods
Snacks: Grapefruit
Supper: Tilapia breaded in almond flour and coconut, fried in coconut oil; plantains breaded in almond flour and fried in coconut oil, red bell pepper. 
Exercise: 4.65 miles run in the afternoon
Shopping: Went to the co-op for fish and eggs.  And I forgot to hard boil the eggs.  Now it's time for bed.  Sigh.
Cooking: Breakfast and supper
Thoughts: It's probably time to be honest with myself about the impact of cream on my stomach.  It may be time to switch to coconut milk full time.
#2 I did not want to eat dinner at all, that food was legit
#3 I'm discovering the importance of salting my food (I don't add any salt when I'm cooking)

No comments:

Post a Comment