2.10.17

Loony Challenge 1 Week to Go

Sunday: 4.16 miles and it was hotter than fire.  I met another runner who trains with HR and is as slow as me!  What fun.
Monday: Run 1.2 miles before work.  This is the "am I doing enough" part of the taper. Yoga video before bed.
Tuesday: Run 6 miles.  I don't know how fast, I don't know my HR.  I just know that it felt good.  Last real run before the races.  Big long stretch after running.
Wednesday: 1.22 miles in the morning.  Taper Time!
Thursday: 1.21 miles in the morning.  Pre-hydration begins tonight.
Friday: 1.22 miles in the morning. No cars tried to hit me today.   So already that's an improvement over yesterday.
I met a friend from OldJob for lunch, then stopped in the office for a moment to say hi to some other people as well.  I hadn't been there since leaving.  It was nice to walk back in feeling confident, smiling, and being genuinely happy for the people still there.
Saturday: Raced the 10K and 5K.  Race reports to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment