1.10.17

Whole30 Day 34 - My sinuses try to kill me

Pre workout and post workout meals: I tried to eat dried fish.  Apparently it can go off.  I had a hard boiled egg instead.
Breakfast: Smoothie of banana, cocoa powder, cashew butter, coconut milk.  Best smoothie ever.
Lunch: Bacon, eggs, left over green beans
Snacks: Kombucha after I nearly got heat stroke on the run
Supper: Cut up veggies, green beans for real, pulled pork, sauteed apples, cantaloupe for desert
Exercise: Ran 4 miles in the sun, it was way too hot for that nonsense
Shopping: Yes, for supper tonight and meals for the week
Cooking: Prepared lunches for the week including chopping veggies and fruit
Thoughts: I felt really bad yesterday after my sinuses tried to kill me, so I was all kinds of out of sorts when I got up this morning. I'm feeling better now and hoping that things really do cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment