1.10.17

Whole30 Day 20

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre-run I had half an avocado with salt.  This was wrong, or at least I had without enough time before beginning the run.  During the run I had a couple bites of Larabar.  Post run I finished the Larabar and had all the water.
Breakfast: Sweet potato, pea pods, eggs, bacon.  Coffee! 
Lunch: The other half of the avocado, sliced, and wrapped in prosciutto pieces
Snacks: I tried kombucha, just a little bit.  Olive said I'd make myself sick if I had too much
Supper: Steak, jicama and grapes.
Exercise: Long run and weights in the morning, bonus walk with Olive in the afternoon
Shopping: Stopped at the co-op with Olive to pick out kombucha.
Cooking: All the meals, nothing else.
Thoughts: I'm no longer thinking "this is the food I want to eat at the end of this long run"  I've been having those "I'll run and then have a bunch of tacos or beer or bacon cheeseburger" thoughts for years so this is big.  And as I recall did not happen in my first round.
#2 - Oh good.  I'm to the "I hate all of the food and I don't want to eat" part of Whole30.  Excellent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment