1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 9

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with fruit
Lunch: Steak, canteloupe and that was all I ate at lunch because life
Supper: That chicken curry I made earlier this week, with a cut up avocado in it.  That was a legit meal.
Snacks: The small lunch leads to Larabar, salami, and cut up veggies for snack
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning
Shopping: Went to the co-op for food for tomorrow because I'm having a friend over
Cooking: Prepped some stuff to go in the crock pot tomorrow morning (pulled pork); prepared breakfast for Thursday and Friday.  Dishes are not 100% done, but very close.
Thoughts: Is it really day 9 already?  I got this.... Oh wait, this is 45 days.  I'm curious to see what happens after the magical 'day 30'
#2 - I didn't have avocado in my lunch today and it really made a difference in how full I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment