1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 29

Pre workout and post workout meals: None, but I should've.  I was hungry
Breakfast: Coffee! Chia seed pudding with fruit.  I should've packed a hard boiled egg too.
Lunch: Flank steak (and it's off the chain), avocado, cantaloupe, strawberries, cut up veggies
Snacks: Half a banana before supper
Supper: Salmon, green beans, sweet potatoes
Exercise: Ran 4.5 miles, lifted weights, both at the crack of dawn
Shopping: None, got it all done yesterday
Cooking: I cooked supper for Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear
Thoughts: Small miracle that I went into Family Dollar to but mouse traps and contact solution, and was not even tempted by junk food or popcorn.  I am usually weak for their popcorn.
#2 I'm not stopping at 30 days but I kind of wish I was. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment