1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 27

Pre workout and post workout meals: Hard boiled egg before the run, post run was breakfast
Breakfast: Coffee from the areopress, sauteed apple with farmer sausage and pecans crumbled on top.  Mmmm.
Lunch: RX Bar. Again, I know this is wrong.  Really breakfast was a lunch time and 'lunch' was around 4pm
Snacks: Did I tell you about the RX bar I had for lunch?
Supper: Steak, sauteed kale and mushrooms. 
Exercise: 8 mile run in the morning
Shopping: Got up first thing to go to the Farmer Market.  No pepper bacon.  Sigh.
Cooking: Only breakfast and supper.
Thoughts: Ok, aeropress coffee does seem good when ground to the proper size.  (Normally I grind course for my French Press so I had to remember to re-set the grinder this morning.)
#2 I love mushrooms
#3 First time I did this, I remember eating mangoes like it was my job.  Now apples are in season and the SweeTango situation is all I want to talk about.
#4 Had a discussion today about the difference between dinner and supper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment