29.10.17

Always in my fridge

Someone asked what's always in your fridge?

Coconut milk: since I no longer do the cream in my coffee, this is a staple

Eggs: I eat eggs like it is my job.  I can never have enough.

Bacon: No egg is complete without bacon.

Butter: because duh

Drunken Goat Cheese: this is a thing I get at my co-op, and about the only kind of cheese I eat regularly.  I slice and enjoy.

Baked, sliced potatoes: (these live in my freezer) ready to be thawed and fried in bacon grease

Berries: (also living in my freezer) ready for chia seed pudding breakfasts

Lunches for the work week: I have Monday off so that is 'cooking' day.  Every lunch has to have a protein (usually shredded chicken, shredded pork, or flank steak), a fat (usually avocado with the meat), a veggie (bell peppers cut in match sticks, or zuccini, carrots, etc), and a fruit (grapes are this week, SweeTango apples have been big recently.

Fizzy water: Before this week I would've also said LaCroix.  But, after much encouragement I just got a soda stream.  Now I'm filling the bottles with water, keeping them cool in my fridge and then 'gassing them' when I ready to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment